Located in the village of Gorvello, in the immediate vicinity of Vannes and the Gulf of Morbihan, the Gorvello Distillery is a small family farm operated in organic farming and specializing in the cultivation of apple cider trees.
As an extension of this production activity, thanks to his processing workshop located within one of his orchards, Nicolas Poirier carefully develops quality products using traditional methods, including:
- Cider Eaux-de-vie, raw still for our white wine, or patiently aged in oak barrels for many years for our Fine Bretagne AOC, also known as Lambig in Breton;
- Pommeaux de Bretagne AOC,
- a house specialty, the Little Prince Guillevic, an original blend of Guillevic apple cider and white cider brandy;
- Pure Brittany Ciders labeled IGP (Protected Geographical Indication)
- a Poiré de Bretagne, rare sparkling pear;
- several apple juices with original flavors, fruit of the diversity of our orchards;
- an apple cider vinegar.
Tasting and direct sale in the cellar:
We welcome you all year round:
- Off season, Tuesday to Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- In July-August, Monday to Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Annual closure 1st half of January.
Visit of the estate:
In the company of the producer, discover the stages of processing.
Duration 1h30 tasting included.
- Individuals: free visit in July-August, Friday at 11 am.
- Groups by reservation (min 20 people).
From Vannes, take the 2x2 lanes direction Nantes, exit 22: Le Gorvello / Surzur; at the roundabout head towards Le Gorvello and follow the signs for Distillerie du Gorvello.
Labeled as a Regional Natural Park of the Gulf of Morbihan.