Located to the south of the village, in the corner of a field called "Champ des Esprits Follets", this covered alley is almost entirely engaged in an embankment.
Its total length is 10 m for a corridor width of 1.50 m.
It is oriented OOS-EEN and has behind its bedside slab a closed cella on its three sides (1.40 m x 1.40 m).
Only one roof slab remains. This monument was excavated by Abbé Le Méné in 1884.